Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Flipping out over the Flip album...

 These cute Flip albums are a great way to share, or display, a moment in time.

This travel themed one I made a while ago, I decided to fill with photos from

my tripping around the world - lovely to look at while we are home-bound.





I decided to use photos of the People I travelled with or met along the way...
Some of the journaling can be added direct to the 'page' where the lighter coloured cardstock
allows, or you can add journaling spots over the patterned paper.

here are the earlier photos I took of the blank book...






I will be making more of these books in various Themes,
and posting them here on my Goods for Sale page...
if you have a WANT for one of your own, please contact me 
and I will be able to tailor it to your own theme,
happy stamping...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment