Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Xmas cards from a cutting template...

 I received a cutting template from Klompenstampers.com in her newsletter,

which was a great help in making more cards...




 So I managed to get 6 cards from one sheet of 6x6 patterned paper,

and a half sheet of cardstock for the mounts.  Of course it also needs

6 cards bases, scraps for stamping greetings and ribbon and bling!


So I carried on with the next set,

Birthday cards

DSP and cardstock ready to go...






Based on the experience of the first set, I placed the greeting out by my white 1/2 sheet

Then stamped and diecut the first 3...

then I could Punch out the last 2, and emboss on the cardstock Circle cut out of the mat.

A very economical way to use your Patterned paper (DSP)

HAPPY STAMPIN' 





No comments:

Post a Comment